AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone heard of Precision Partners?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Francis
Posted 2/19/2007 17:33 (#107562 - in reply to #106572)
Subject: Re: Anyone heard of Precision Partners?

Redfield, SD
I am somewhat confused. How were the samples taken? It is stated that, "The sample results were taken by zone ..." Which zones? How were the zones developed? It is implied that you used Program X to develop the zones, could you please confirm this? - Thanks. Does the Profit Z program develop zones? You state that Program X uses a prescrition for each zone - do you mean rate for the product? It would make sense that, provided the zones where developed properly, all soil within each zone would be homogeneous and could be treated the same as far as yield goal and product application is concerned. Where samples pulled based on the Profit Z zones? Was nitrogen the only product that was variable rate applied? Was an actual test, conventional application strip placed in the field as a control? What procedure was used to verify that the zones where indeed uniform within the zone and could be differentiated from one another? Please respond so my confusion can be cleared up and if I have more questions I can ask them at that time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)