AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No rationing on corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 2/9/2007 17:25 (#101958 - in reply to #101872)
Subject: John Roach with Roach Ag

Is in my opinion one of the better advisers around. He may not hit a home run, but I think he will come closer to being in the top third of the range than most others.

He's got a daily letter on email and will call you on the phone with a recording when he thinks you need to be selling.

What he does is based off moving averages and rsi. I've been getting his letter for a couple years now and it's amazing how many times he hits the small intermediate peaks.

Send him an email and he will gladly put you on a free trial. jroach(at)roachag.com or drop me a line and I will forward mine to you for a few days. I think his daily email is about $100 per year. He's also got brokers who will take an active approach to your actual marketing, but I'm not interested in that. Our local markets are different than most.

BTW, I also get Pro Farmer, but I get more news from them and not really as much precise marketing advice. If I had to only keep one I would keep John Roach.

I think he's going to be on Market to Market tonight if you have a chance to watch.

Ray
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)