AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just my opinion ,of how it will go.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Lenders
Posted 2/5/2007 01:36 (#99520 - in reply to #99453)
Subject: RE: Just my opinion ,of how it will go.

Dodge Co, Wi
Livestock will have to take care of itself, if the big guys selling to processors get skittish due to high feedstock costs and start to hold back price will have to come up and maybe, just maybe the big guns like Mr. G. Weston Jr. will say, "hey, I can't pay ryedickulously low prices for my meat and milk anymore, I have to bump up my retail price" Ya right....
The european geneaology*sp in me tells me that we need a war on our soil to make that happen. I don't think we need to, given that immigration makes up for our lack of procreation; big time, and the fact that the source of said immigration is from the likes of europe and 'chindia'. What's the problem then?.... perhaps, the fact that those that are spending the money are spending enough of it on: snickers bars, being shared by mechanics and kissing like "lady and the tramp", Chevrolet HHR's, 'cause we all need to have people attracted to our wierd looking minivan; and the fact that said immigrants, no matter the country of emigration, value food and freedom moreso than worldly possesions. hmmm.... conundrum.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)