AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CASE iH AFS PRO 600 AUTOSTEERING
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 1/21/2007 11:07 (#91947 - in reply to #91904)
Subject: Re: CASE iH AFS PRO 600 AUTOSTEERING

roaming
"If you're (CNH) proceeding the way you say (our stuff-our equipment-won't work elsewhere), I'll take the following options."
That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm saying that right now, with the introduction of the Pro600 (and 200), it looks like focus has been on making sure the displays and display software work correctly with CaseIH equipment (and ditto for the equivalent displays on the NH side) . That is, and should be, the first priority, just as Deere's first priority should be making sure green accessories work with green machines, Ag Leader's software priority should be making sure SMS can read data collected from AL displays, etc. CNH precision ag stuff HAS to work on CNH equipment, or there's no point in making it at all. However, I'm certain CNH is aware of the desire for third-party hardware and data compatibility (I and others have communicated this to them), and it would very much surprise me if this isn't forthcoming in the near future.

"I want something I can take off one piece of machinery & put on another, as much as possible. To my knowledge, I think AgLeader is the best in that market right now."
I agree, though I've had limited experience with third party brands other than Ag Leader.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)