AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CASE iH AFS PRO 600 AUTOSTEERING
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 1/21/2007 09:13 (#91904 - in reply to #91762)
Subject: Re: CASE iH AFS PRO 600 AUTOSTEERING

Chebanse, IL.....

Torn-I'm sure someone @ CIH asked all potential customers in a survey which way they wanted to go. Apparently most that post/read here were outvoted. I think most people favor universal-fit, IF they have a choice. I'll speak as a potential customer...not just a rock-thrower.

If you're (CNH) proceeding the way you say (our stuff-our equipment-won't work elsewhere), I'll take the following options.

If your new equipment is available withOUT any of your precision stuff, I'll take that option. I don't mind 2 screens, providing they WORK!!!

If your new equipment is ONLY available with your equipment that won't work anywhere, I'll take the option of not buying it at all. I'm sure someone thought long & hard about this option. I'd say it could kill you...or I could be wrong.

I want something I can take off one piece of machinery & put on another, as much as possible. To my knowledge, I think AgLeader is the best in that market right now. You might've been able to compete with them if you'd chosen a different road. You used to have hydaulic couplings that ONLY fit I-H tractors. Luckily you changed.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)