AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (55) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rake and bale in one pass
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Posted 11/11/2009 15:21 (#920657)
Subject: Rake and bale in one pass

Yorktown, TX
I know there is a product out there that puts a pto shaft down the center of an H&S hay rake. What is it called? The one I have seen is purple and was on a 12 wheel H&S rake. I would like to know the name of this and any other information that you would have. I want to use it on a Sitrex 12-14 wheel rake with center kickers, and I want to know if it will work on that.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)