AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

more use for precision ag than just in the field...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

salinakansas
Posted 1/12/2007 10:31 (#86983 - in reply to #86375)
Subject: RE: nothing worse than an insurance salesman

I would have to agree with Ray Ecks. Actually, you've got it quite wrong. I am a farmer. I do own land. I do own tractors, combines, a sprayer,GPS, etc. I'm not on here trying to promote to you guys. Do you all think that I'm going to drive 700 miles to go see some of the guys that posted on here? If I was going to try and sell you something why would I try on here which is a board clear across the World? I would not because I appreciate this board staying as it is...for farmers to discuss issues.

Nonetheless, I posted this because I am not an insurance salesman, I am an insurance agent. I want to make things easier for all of you as it has been made for me and other farmers so that what some of you mentioned as being a big headache is made easier. You DO NOT need APEX to have electronice reporting. If you have a smart enough agent that knows his head from his ass on a computer, he can figure out a way for you to be plugging your information into a simple spreadsheet and just upload it and take it from there. All I was doing was trying to show you guys (if you had not already been exposed to it) that electronic reporting is very easy compared to the nonefficient paper way of doing things. Why should every farmer waste an entire damn day away from his business so that some other insurance "person" can make them come to their office so that he can make money? Make him do the work for you, that's why he's there.

p.s. My apologies for it coming across so "sales" like. Didn't mean to strike a nerve Ray Ecks. Just doing what everyone else is doing, sharing things that might help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)