AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agri Business Solutions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

deereman
Posted 1/9/2007 15:23 (#85389 - in reply to #85360)
Subject: RE: Agri Business Solutions

NE SD
CATMAN - 1/9/2007 13:37

He did decent 2 years ago in genral. But my "market advisor" fail to indiciate some plans that were made so we didn't get to capitalize near as much as we should. He is purely technical in his thinking. He wants all your financial and crop insurance to try to prove to you that his service is worth it. He will question your equipment and tillage uses to pursue no-till. I wanted market advise only. Was supposed to have training sessions for his clients but never seemed to get them set up.

All in all i never recovered my fee's. So I moved on to Guillke and have been happier. Have talked to a few people that have used him in the past and they are looking elsewhere to.

Tell me about your experience with Gulke I have been with him for a yr now and finally did send in one more quarters worth but it was hard to do, I just do not like all the trading he does and cant hardly keep up but he does know his stuff. What your thoughts on him or how lang you been with him? Are you going to his seminar in San Diego? I did post on here down below about Gulke but did not get much of a positive response and most guys seem like they have never heard of him.
Jerry
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)