AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agri Business Solutions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

CATMAN
Posted 3/1/2007 02:17 (#112838 - in reply to #112778)
Subject: Re: Agri Business Solutions

No I don't have it in for Darren, I chose not to do business with him because of the problems we had. If you want to call me a liar go ahead. What happened with me happened! Timeframe? What timeframe do you refer to? When he supported Russel? Did you do through the seperation from Russel? Just how long have you been with his service?

"The ABS philosophy is certainly not a newsletter and you have to listen to the advice. If you pick and choose which part of the advice to listen to dependant on what your particular market bias is then you will not benefit from the entire "solution". If you listen and apply the recommendations consistently, then you will get returns far greater than what you pay for the service." That sounds like a good marketing approach to me. I see you just registered tonight. Maybe your one of his "relationship managers"?

"Darren doesn't push Ag Spectrum, Machinery Link or anything else except good solid advice and analysis. The fact of the matter is that if you have been with ABS and listened ,then you have been rewarded handsomely." Lets see, Limiguy was quoted saying,

"I have been interviewing with Agri-business solutions and have been very impressed until I found out Darren was hocking Ag Spectrum BullS..t, I was wondering if anyone had any inside info on their operation. Any help would be greatly appreciated." So I guess he isn't selling Ag Spectrum after all. I met one of his salesman for Ag Spectrum just last year at a Tillage seminar that used to post on here a lot under il weedman. I asked him about Darren and he told me he was his regional sales manager for Ag Spectrum. He is also the one that told me about this site and got me started reading here. Ask him what D & R Enterpises sells then? I met with a Machinery link salesman that Darren was trying to hire and later he did. I beleive his first name was Scott. He was getting referals every day from Darren and his people4-5 years ago. So I guess maybe he was selling that.

"Maybe you should focus on your own operation and marketing instead of running a good reputable company into the ground with your misinformation." I think I did focus on my operation and marketing and I shared on here my experience with the company but I didn't tell them that they were fools to do so.

As far as where I sit with my marketing, I only share that with my wife and banker. I don't need to go around bragging. I am in a comfortable position that I like and not to far from you by your quotes. I am glad ABS is working out for you as I said before it is good for you and bad for me in your eyes. I don't care for the man or trust him with my money. If you want to thats fine by me.

Edited by CATMAN 3/1/2007 02:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)