AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agri Business Solutions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Spoon River
Posted 2/28/2007 23:20 (#112778 - in reply to #84293)
Subject: Re: Agri Business Solutions

CATMAN,

You sound like you have it in for Darren. I happen to know a lot about the company. Been with them for a long time. Most of what you say is just not true. In fact, the details that you provide are just plain false. The timeframe you say you were with them, the price that you say you paid, the structure of the company, even the so called protection that cost a lot in margin calls just doesn't add up. If you didn't get the protection on then how did you get a margin call? Maybe because it never even happened and you are making up the whole thing up. That whole scenario doesn't even sound like the way Darren approaches the markets. The ABS philosophy is certainly not a newsletter and you have to listen to the advice. If you pick and choose which part of the advice to listen to dependant on what your particular market bias is then you will not benefit from the entire "solution". If you listen and apply the recommendations consistently, then you will get returns far greater than what you pay for the service. Darren doesn't push Ag Spectrum, Machinery Link or anything else except good solid advice and analysis. The fact of the matter is that if you have been with ABS and listened ,then you have been rewarded handsomely. Just some friendly advice: Maybe you should focus on your own operation and marketing instead of running a good reputable company into the ground with your misinformation. Due to the advice of ABS, if I sold my 2007 crop and exited all option positions at the close today, I would have $5.00 for my corn, or about $900 per acre. Of course, I haven't sold anything to date and won't until my market advisor tells me it's time, so maybe I'll end up with $6.00 or $7.00 for my corn when all is said and done. I'll put those results up against anyone. How was your marketing in 2006 and 2007 CATMAN??
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)