AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agri Business Solutions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

CATMAN
Posted 2/26/2007 01:41 (#111243 - in reply to #110842)
Subject: RE: Agri Business Solutions

When I dealt with him it was his way or the highway. He tried to shove machinery link down my throat even though I told I had no interest. Even went as far as setting up an appointment with the rep without my knowledge. Find out from the rep he was wanting a cut for "putting us together". If you questioned his judgement or opinion he would become disrespectful and question my loyalty.
He might have this all fixed with this "relationship manager" position. must be their job to buffer him.
I am not telling you not to look at him. My personality and his clashed. I pay for advice, I didn't expect him to take me to raise. Look at him. It might be what you want. Just remember he not the only one out there that is supporting these positions in the market. He is 90% technical in his thinking. And he will stick to his guns right or wrong. He is not going for the highs. He is looking for the average. I still think thats why he wants your financials, so he can use them to prove his worth to you as well as getting you to set goals. I chose not to use this because I didn't want his setting goals for me. I will do that for myself. I want good sound market advice and someone looking at my crop insurance. I am looking at Strategic Marketing for this now. I will let you know how that goes after a year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)