AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need help with sunday school lesson (first timer)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Green Tradition
Posted 9/12/2009 11:41 (#843972 - in reply to #843870)
Subject: Re: Need help with sunday school lesson (first timer)

I have 2 ideas, talk more on your topic, you could google, and get more ideas or scripture and opem up more discussion, read a poem on the topic, there are lots of Christian websites that you can draw information from.......AND/ OR talk about 9-11 and where you were when it happened......I have a beautilup poem on that......
You can google the title or e-mail me and I will send it to you, if you want it....." Meet me in the Stairwell"
it starts out by asking where you were on 9-11 then goes on to say " I was on the 110 th floor in a smoke filled room with a man who called his wife to say ' Good By', I gave him peace to say ' Honey I am not going to make it, but it is OK ........... I am ready to go." I was with his wife when she got the call........... I was in the stairwell of the 23 rd. floor ..............{ and it goes on to say where God was will all of the people who died that day } It ends by saying......" Sept. 11, 2001 was not the end of the journey for you. But someday your journey will end. And I will be there for you as well. Seek me now while I may be found. Then at any moment, you know you are 'ready to go'.
And have discussion of this and ti it into your topic........Just suggestions, good luck, just relax, pray about it and it will come to you.......

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)