AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another tip for the girls
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BES
Posted 8/30/2009 15:18 (#829993 - in reply to #829890)
Subject: Re: Another tip for the girls

I did that about 15 years ago for my grandpa, it wasn't anything professional and I didn't have the computer back then to do it. He has now deceased and having that video is one of my prize pocession. I will never forget the look on his face when we presented that video to him with tears coming out of his eyes. A few years before that grandpa made a tape of him singing since that is what he did to us when we would go and visit. He wanted us to remember the songs that he sang and when I want to hear his voice I pull that out. I used some of the songs that he sang in the video and talk about a tear jerker now.

I think tributes that are made from the heart are the best gift ever, I am so glad that your family did it for you guys. But the real gift will be for them someday when you aren't here to tell the stories and to look back and remember all the memories that you shared. Plus the great grandkids or great great grand kids and there families will be able to see first hand on what bonded your family.

Congratulations on your 50th!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)