AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Easy Meal With Few Ingredients
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

judythe
Posted 8/23/2009 13:18 (#821432 - in reply to #821243)
Subject: Re: Easy Meal With Few Ingredients

Mechanicville, NY
lol i would absolutely trust him! he is right i am sure. you do sound like a great cook.

you know i was thinking the same thing; we could really cook up a storm and that would be so fun :) i only have me to cook for as my sons are grown and gone now so we would have to feed all of your friends and family. if i recall correctly, raquel (lovebeingafarmwife) has a recipie for lumpia but i don't know where to get the wrappers except maybe at an asian food store.

a friend of mine is a beef/hog farmer in bloomfield, ne. is that close to you?

i have recently gone back to school as i was laid off a year ago from my position as a Project Engineer with a Construction Management firm. i am now doing medical billing and coding - no more Construction Management for me although i do miss it.

it would be so good to have a restaraunt where we could create simple, hearty, healthy food that is easy to cook and serve -- especially at harvest and during planting. good food doesn't have to be expensive either. and my apple pie and sour cream apple pie is awesome. my next goal is to make a sour crean peach pie.

wow you really have me thinking!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)