AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

please delete
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Unit 2
Posted 8/20/2009 23:22 (#818693 - in reply to #818143)
Subject: RE: long distance relationships (LDR)

KSBoy, tell me about long distance relationships. I’ve mentioned several times on this board that my wife is from Mexico. Where she lived in Central Mexico was 1600 miles from where I lived Central Kansas. I met her when I was down there for two years with MCC. We started dating about six months after I got there. She was the girl next door, so we were very close for a year and half but we did not get married for a year and a half after I returned home from Mexico. When I came home and had to leave her there it was a drastic change in our relationship. Telephone calls were very expensive and it always took several hours just to make the connection and when we finally did get connected the quality of the connection was usually very poor at best, so we probably called each other maybe two or three times in the next year and a half. Letter writing was the only way we could communicate. She did fly up here to see me and the farm where we would be living two times and I flew down there one time to see her. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)