AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? for lovebeingfarmwife
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

lovebeingfarmwife
Posted 8/17/2009 22:43 (#814912 - in reply to #812485)
Subject: Re: ? for lovebeingfarmwife

central Illinois Montgomery County
My son is doing great. We baptize him yesterday. Baby number 4 is nothing compare to first born. I mean we were so frantic and panicky with our firstborn. Never get enough sleep and don't know what to do but with fourth child it's too easy. You will get few hours of sleep that you won't die lol.
Yes I am from Philippines. I was even amaze when I arrived here I found lot's of Filipino in this area. I was so excited to see snow before. I maybe the only person in our area who pray and hope for lot's of snow during winter.I still love winter. I even wear my flip flops sometimes outside when it's cold. My first snow experience is unforgetable. I woke up one morning still dark run outside barefoot in my nighty and ask my husband to take picture of me. He refuse and ask me to get inside the house before I get froze bite. I told him to take picture of me because I can't wait until daylight and I am so worried the snow will stop falling then if I wait. With too much excitement I never even feel it's cold lol.
I love living here in Illinois but my mother think I am nuts. She came her last February and week after she arrived she tell me she wanna go back home. This is very cold place that's what she said.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)