AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reel Auggie 3 auger discharge
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

KMV_Cattle
Posted 6/5/2023 12:06 (#10257822)
Subject: Reel Auggie 3 auger discharge

Western Illinois
Have a older reel auggie that I have been having discharge issues with. The last couple weeks the outside auger would pop a chain off if you push it hard so I just have been running it with the gate down to avoid that. One day randomly the discharge wouldn’t move. So to get chores done I just took the chain off and fed the rest of the load off with Just two augers. Auger had a lot of up and down play so I figured bearing or something was out and it seized up. Ended up 2 bolt heads got wore off and bolts fell out allowing it to move which was why the chain was coming off but doesn’t explain why the hyd motor won’t spin them. Cleaned the feed out and I can spin it by hand but put the chain on and it won’t spin them, take it off and works fine on just 2. Is the hyd motor bad? Or something I’m over looking? All the motor says is “roller stator” no tag or anything. Anyone know the displacement and speed/ shaft size I need to replace it?

(D671837F-6D51-4B28-8F99-6AE7EF77EE9F (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments D671837F-6D51-4B28-8F99-6AE7EF77EE9F (full).jpeg (196KB - 53 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)