AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who can repair field iq rate modules?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Fingers77
Posted 5/10/2023 09:26 (#10223595 - in reply to #10223526)
Subject: RE: Who can repair field iq rate modules?

Did you switch just the box or the wiring as well all the way to the Cinch box?

I've had an octopus harnesses fail more than once on RSCM's but never an RSCM itself.

There are splices inside the loom and water gets inside and corrodes them. Maybe swapping boxes jiggled a bad connection?

Define "Won't recognize".

I had an uncontrollable servo valve once and swapped the valve though it tested fine and the swap solved the problem.

Maybe your valve is a bit out of range where one RSCM can control it, but another cannot?

Just spitballing.

That being said I DO have an FMX that flat out can't handle the stress of running the planter anymore. It checked out fine at AgExpress, but it would still lose the implement for no reason. It's been re assigned to less stressful duty now. It runs the combine and sprayer fine, but 3 Rawson's, a servo valve and 2 section modules overwhelm it and it loses the implement.

And no, if AgExpress can't fix it, I don't know of anyone else that would be able to fix them, save maybe a generic electronics repair place that would be willing to take it apart and check the circuitry inside for T&M. Maybe someone that rebuilds ECM's.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)