AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Planter Questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/8/2023 09:45 (#10220721 - in reply to #10220635)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader Planter Questions

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I believe I understand you situation but don't have a solid answer.

If you had an Ag Leader Clutch Control module running your half width disconnects, then there is a setting you can use within the Ag Leader setup that would inform the STTM that those rows should not be planting and thus they would not alarm. It would still alarm if the rows that should be planting are not planting.

I have a STTM and Clutch Control module on a 24 row 1770NT. It is ground drive. It has the half width disconnect clutches on it but I don't use them.

I use SureVac clutches on each row unit. My wiring harness and configuration are set up for 12-2 row sections. I do not get alarms when the Clutch Control module shuts off some rows since I have the checkbox checked dealing with that behavior.

I have an InCommand setup in the house beside me. I tried making a configuration such as yours where I indicated a STTM module for two sections and a spray module for four sections. When I look at the Auxiliary input screen, It shows which switches will be working with the spray sections. There is no mention of the switch use for population so idea of using some extra Ag Leader switches when you shut off half your planter is not available.

Maybe someone else has a bright idea.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)