AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere Op Center
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cyclones30
Posted 5/2/2023 21:48 (#10213734 - in reply to #10213592)
Subject: RE: Deere Op Center

Midwest

Tons of good videos out there and/or call your dealer. I'm sure they have people that know how to export setup data to a display. 

But in general, you need the correct boundaries to be "active" in land for each field you want to send a boundary out for. Then you head to Setup File Creator and walk through the steps of that which the videos will do a better job than me here. 

Once done it will make your setup file on the Files page which is under More. It'll be at the top of the list and be called whatever you typed in earlier for a file name. I check the box for it, download and choose to download to computer which saves it as a .zip file. This CANNOT be just saved to the usb. (as explained in the videos and by your dealer) You need to extract the zipped file and put the resulting GS3_2630 "regular" folder and anything else it spits out after extracting and you'll get what you're after. All the same info on all the displays. I'd also recommending before importing the good USB into the displays, deleting the bad stuff out once you've saved all your coverage maps and stuff off them. Then your people aren't still using the bad names. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)