AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader help needed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/1/2023 05:07 (#10210823 - in reply to #10210754)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader help needed

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I'm confused. It sounds like you were working with the bean planter and it was fine. You then moved to the corn planter and it was fine. You again went back to the bean planter and it had problems?

How many planters do you have? When you say bean or corn are you referring to the same planter or do you have two completely separate planters?

If you have two completely separate planters, do you move the modules from one to the other or do they each have their own set?

My suggestions will be based on the above.

Blinking yellow LEDs on the module is a bad sign. The message configuration failed means the physical clutch locations do not match the configuration. When the message 0 of 0 found is displayed, it means the system could not find any clutches. This is often due to a lack of high current power on the branch (larger red wire) leading to the clutches.

The black or white branches on the CAN "Y" connectors are equivalent. You may have confusion with the "Y" terminators.

You should not need to assign the clutch section switches although you can. If you don't assign them, the left "half" of the planter will be assigned to Section Switch 1 and the right "half" of the planter will be assigned to Section Switch 2. Auto swath will still shut off sections one by one. So the switch assignment step was not necessary. However it would not cause the problems you observed.

I could offer more advice if I knew the answers to the questions above.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)