AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ez-guide updates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

moonshine
Posted 4/15/2006 10:22 (#5418 - in reply to #5412)
Subject: Re: ez-guide updates

Idaho
It is more accurate, more options, requires more attention to operate and priced right. That is to say free. My hat is off to Trimble for product support. Numerous upgrades at no cost. One addmission cost gets you into this show. No $99.95 annual, $77.71 if you want it to really work and $69 if you want to go NW by SE.

Depending on where the computer is located you may have to wait for momma to be gone to drag the 12v battery into the living room to do the down load. Have a good set up (recommend a cig lighter socket dedicated to this purpose) so the wires don't come loose in mid down load. It is staight forward cuss even I can do it. On a computer I'm like the fng's on the farm in that can get themselves cornered in a 400 acre field and need help to turnaround. The first upgrade to 1.23 was a bit rugged and I complained to them that many of the folks writing the checks for these units had started a tractor with a crank and it wasn't because the starter was broken. They fixed it. Good show.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)