AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A better QuickBooks replacement? ZarMoney
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Flagship
Posted 2/24/2023 17:13 (#10110907 - in reply to #10109723)
Subject: RE: A better QuickBooks replacement? ZarMoney

Several things in ZarMoney have to be done differently than in QB--some won't be as handy, but some will be an improvement. But it meets my two main requirements: it is sufficiently "QuickBooks-like" to appeal to former QB users, while being tons less expensive. And I'll say again that I'm impressed with their tech support.

I'm laid up with my 2nd rotator cuff surgery (yesterday) of the winter. So I'm not worth much for feeding cows or hauling grain for a few months. (If I destroy THIS one like I did the first one, either I or my wife will want to strangle me--but whoever strangles me, I hope they can do the job without hurting my sore shoulder!!) Anyway I'm looking for a project, and I've spent enough time with ZarMoney to be confident it will work for many people in agriculture--though with somewhat more limited capabilities than QB. So I've decided to write a book on the basics of using it in agriculture, much like The QuickBooks Farm Accounting Cookbook™, Volume I. Should be out late this year if all goes well.

Its time to go back to putting ice on my shoulder, before the pain meds wear off completely...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)