AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Walter Cronkite has passed away.........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Cowboycorn
Posted 7/18/2009 19:21 (#779989 - in reply to #779865)
Subject: Re: Sooooo, what you are implying......

north central Oklahoma
Don said - "ironic that the media types with all their life experiences "

You must be kidding.

But you are saying that it is OK for the likes of Walter and others to impress their political beliefs on other unthinking, unknowing, and/or uneducated, those looking for a direction, and if giving a slanted, biased version of world news isn't the best opportunity, I don't know what is. But it is not OK for me to disagree with those same people. I am wrong and they are right. Thanks for clearing that up, I have been in the dark for so long. All I needed was for someone like you to straighten it out for me.

I'm gonna go stand in a soup line, I am tired of working for a living.
Edited to add:

Don, do you read or can you read. I my above post, Walter plainly admits to giving "his" slant to the war. Not the right or wrong slant, his slant, because he felt a certain way, and in the position he was in, only he could get away with that. And many people followed him, right or wrong, they followed him. The media is there to report the facts, not interpret them or give us their opinion of anything, just the facts. It is for us to make a decision. But, the liberal media has decided to do our thinking for us.

Edited by Cowboycorn 7/18/2009 19:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)