AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ANOTHER DEERE DEALESHIP GONE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

kevin wcmo
Posted 7/17/2009 20:16 (#779159 - in reply to #778994)
Subject: Re: ANOTHER DEERE DEALESHIP GONE

mora
mark, what you said about supply and demand is right. what i wanted to say was when you get a local dealer that is not very good and has four stores and one that runs most of northern mo they are limiting the competition and the lack of better pricing. the only good dealer in the area is a lone store that is located in prime farm country and alot of "old" money so they can price accordingly. the local dealer is supposible trying to buy, but i dont feel that they will be able to come up with the money necessary. there is not much for the "other colors" in the area, another hit against competition. thank god for places like this and the internet to allow me to try to find better deals for me. i can not compete with locally bigger operators when i walk into the dealers, because their mentality is i wont buy near as much as the other operators. weather right nor wrong that is how i feel when i talk to alot of the salesmen. and being younger they think they either can take advantage of me or i dont have any money to buy it anyway. not meant as a rant, it is just the stubburn german coming out of me.

kevin
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)