AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Food compass scores
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/24/2023 11:35 (#10056908 - in reply to #10056621)
Subject: RE: Food compass scores

Pittsburg, Kansas
This one is long. But it is filled with so much information. When you consider he is college professor and researcher and he is basically compressing all his knowledge on the subject that he feels is pertanent for the lay person to know and presents it in words and a format that common people can understand, it is a darn good presentation and not overly long considering the subject matter covered. Even the host did not do too bad of job. Actually he did a really good job. He was first of all knowledgable, so he knew the right questions to ask. He kept the interview moving forward. And he did not excessively interrupt the professor.

It is basically what I have been spending the last four years to learn. Plus I picked up a couple of new tidbits.

This presentation is about as good as it gets Chris. You will not find many years of research and knowledge in a few minutes of sound bites. Sound bites seem to be todays idea of attention spans. For those that take the time to listen to it and digest what he is saying, it could be life changing. It was for my wife and I. Literally.

Most will not take the time. Their loss.

Edited by John Burns 1/24/2023 11:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)