AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Dalton anhydrous bar outcome
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Little papa
Posted 12/5/2022 17:22 (#9967062)
Subject: New Dalton anhydrous bar outcome

Hooker Twp,Ne
Well the area rep came over (nice guy) and is working with us with regards to some issues. First of all the weld that was breaking. They went to robotic welding and the gas wasn’t set just quit right. That issue is resolved in the factory and we are to keep track of broken ones as they will replace. Next we had some issues with row width not being correct. Had to move most over. 30” rows. 17 knife. Guess they are having problems like everyone else with labor. No one wants to turn wrenches and or proud of their workmanship. No shows at work and want big money for doing sloppy job. They had meeting other day and he told uppers that they needed better quality control. Hopefully they will get some of these issues under control as I feel the machine is otherwise a good machine. Well satisfied with the area rep. Now with people not wanting to work: I not sure what’s going on but i wonder if we are paying to much and they have enough money by mid week and say (I’m staying home today and tomorrow). Back in the 80s,I was just tickled pink to have a job and took all the overtime I could get. Guess times are just to easy for some of them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)