AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CNH Productivity Plus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 12/5/2022 19:17 (#9967316 - in reply to #9965956)
Subject: RE: CNH Productivity Plus

East of Broken Bow
Same here, then it charged me a second late fee, because I had an overdue balance. To better explain, I got a bill, and paid it in full. Then I got next months bill, and paid it. Today, I got a late fee - well two actually, because the first payment came in 'late' so then I got a finance charge on last month's full amount because the month before had a balance carried over due to the late fee.
I called them, and had a 66 minute wait time, so left a callback number. I got a callback in about 2-1/2 hours, and luckily (maybe) was in the house when they called, so I got to talk to an operator.
They said the whole problem was due to me sending my bill in late, causing a late payment that was posted 2 days after the due date. I had my statement on the table yet, and told them I sent it in over 2 weeks before it was due (I always write the check # and day I mail a bill on the statement for these situations) and asked when they recieved it. She flat out told me, it didn't matter when they received it, it mattered when the payment was posted and it was posted late. I asked how long it takes between getting the check, and posting it. She said she didn't know, other than they were very busy, and way behind due to staff shortages, and glitches in the billing. I asked if there was any way to get the late fee, and extra finance charges removed, and she said she didn't have the authority to do that, but I could put in a request through the website. When I tried logging on to their website, I first got an error page, and after a couple more tries, I managed to get logged in, where I then could only get to a page that said they were having technical difficulties with their website, and to try again some other time. I then just sent in a check for the late fee and interest to zero out my account and avoid more fees, on the hopes they would send me a refund.

Just another example of the way that they are doing things 'to better serve the customer'.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)