AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH Farmall 60A Starting Issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kjlfarms
Posted 12/4/2022 20:16 (#9965538)
Subject: Case IH Farmall 60A Starting Issue

Hey guys we have a 2014 Case IH Farmall 60A that were having issues with getting it started, it is a 2wd open station so nothing special, to us it seems to be an issue with a safety switch, it seems like the F-N-R lever has to be in N, the 1-2-3-4 gear selector on the right side and the High- Low shifter on the left side have to be in Neutral and the clutch has to be pushed in and parking brake on to get it started, our problem seems to be in the High - Low shifter, ever since we got the tractor used about a year ago, less than 300 hours on it, we've had to wiggle the High-Low lever just right to get it to start, but lately we can't even get that to work, it always seems worst when its cold, but have tried it lately at 50 degrees out and still nothing, Everything comes on the dash and when you turn the key there is a very slight click. Battery has good voltage, everything seems fine, always sitting in the seat when attempting. Fuses seem fine as well. A couple times lately if I try to start it long enough I get an engine fault code of 3350, my research has shown that means a terminal is open? Not sure what that means. Any help would be appreciated as far as location of safety switch of things to check. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)