AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I don’t know what it Is about owning your own land …
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 12/4/2022 14:40 (#9964903 - in reply to #9964591)
Subject: RE: I don’t know what it Is about owning your own land …

bigontario - 12/4/2022 11:17

pigfarmer82 - 12/4/2022 06:05

I see all these people shooting coyotes on these deer pages blaming them for eating deer. I don’t actually think they eat very many if any but where we have coyotes the ground hog population is low. I tell every deer hunter if I see or even hear you shot a coyote don’t ever ask to come back again. Policy next year everyone will have to bring a permission slip and list whose hunting cause as someone else said they get to bringing to many people and if they are only buck hunters it’s no hunting. I feel blessed to own land and it’s truly not mine so when others who use the meat, enjoy hunting, and are working people stop I don’t mind letting them hunt if they are respectful.

Too bad there weren’t more folks like you.

Don’t put every hunter on the bad list because of someone else’s actions. I love hunting. I respect every farm or crown land I step foot on. I also coyote hunt with dogs. Sometimes it doesn’t always go as planned. I do my best to leave the smallest impact on people’s mind as I possibly can. I certainly would never threaten someone if I was approached by an unhappy landowner, and I would not take being threatened very well either. That includes someone telling me they’d shoot my dogs. My dogs would also not be chasing livestock or any other farm pets.
I wouldn’t bother telling anybody who runs their dogs onto my property. Run your dogs here without my permission, you signed their death warrant. This doesn’t sound like your that type of guy, but plenty of guys that don’t act like you out there.

Edited by Boone & Crockett 12/4/2022 14:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)