AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Questtion for WY Dave
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 12/3/2022 17:03 (#9963486 - in reply to #9963279)
Subject: RE: Questtion for WY Dave

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
bsfarms - 12/3/2022 14:20

I think it's available for free in many places. Personally I think everyone should have some.

In previous threads, Some say that you should just let the druggie die, but if you were at a family gathering and a niece/nephew etc fell over dead, would you just watch them die and tell their parents you were glad that POS is dead? Secretly hoping someone dies because of what they do see a little judgemental.

A quick search says 10% of people are on an opioid, a third of the misuse them, and 10% are addicted. That means there's a good chance there is at least one member of your family is misusing or addicted to them. You can't pick which one is, it may be your favorite one who got themselves into an issue somehow.

Not every person on drugs is terrible. Some get caught in the wrong group, some get tricked into taking it, some take it unknowingly. I've been on OD calls, some multiple times, and see the family watch their loved ones dying. Some never change, and some seem to turn their lives around and are actually decent citizens now.

Given the opportunity , id sure save someones life if i could . Would not matter if they were a drug abuser or not ,

Last i checked those kinds of things are not up to us ,
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)