AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chargin lithium batteries (for tools)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Paystar500
Posted 12/1/2022 18:22 (#9960340 - in reply to #9960134)
Subject: RE: Chargin lithium batteries (for tools)

Mark (EC,IN) - 12/1/2022 16:23
clicker - 12/1/2022 14:23
Mark (EC,IN) - 12/1/2022 13:21 This Obituary is from another board I frequent, the gentleman was killed when a lithium battery blew up and burned him to death. The relative that posted it said he was pretty sure it was a 20V tool battery. Makes a person wonder. https://www.cobbfuneralhome.com/obituary/joe-payne
what board do you know them from? Looks like that guy was from Blytheville, one of the most successful farming operations in the world is headquartered in Blytheville. A couple brothers who picked up the crumbs from their sharecropper dad have played their cards well and exponentially grown their operation to a large landholding and grain production giant. Roll their equipment annually and have evolved to managing the day to day operations with employees while one of the brothers primarily makes the big financial moves and decisions. Have always wanted to stop in sometime and meet up with them and see what I can learn. I will have to try and find their names, I wrote it down when I heard about it.
LOL Can't recall right now, but I think the name may come to me in time. There must be three brothers because one just spends all day on the internet telling everyone what a big deal he is!

IF, he was able , he would be here telling you how much better he was than all of you losers.
LOL

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)