AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I want LAND!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 11/27/2022 11:08 (#9952183 - in reply to #9952023)
Subject: RE: I want LAND!!

Southern Missouri
I’ve seen and heard this argued many many times , I’ll tell my story of it , I’ve told it on here before, my oldest brother whom I’ve always been able to have great conversations with and I were talking about the time it looked like our parents were really going down , I had rented , crop rented the family farm for many years , he asked me if I thought the ( farmers across the road that were known for paying high cash rent ) would pay x amount of cash rent for dads farm ? I knew unless I lied to him that the answer to that question was yes they would, of course they would, and that figure would of been netting my parents more money per year than I was giving them in crop rent , again no doubt about it unless I lied , not going to do that older brother, you are correct and I see exactly where you’re coming from , my brother is just another human just like me , I never forgot that conversation and I never thought from that day forward that my parents or siblings owed me a damn thing for being the stay at home and farm son , years later they all treated me as fair as could be and sold me there parts of our parents farm , this doesn’t mean crap but it’s my story on that and it ain’t changing .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)