AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Topped up the "Tank" a bit
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

flyinfarmer
Posted 11/23/2022 12:28 (#9946226 - in reply to #9946152)
Subject: RE: Topped up the "Tank" a bit

NE Iowa
Ed Boysun - 11/23/2022 10:21

To answer your question; only a cursory look. I farmed through the 80s, spent a whole lot of time analyzing costs and counting pennies. Fortunately, I don't need to do that anymore. Sometimes I buy things because I can and want to so I will leave those detailed analyses to others. 
Strikes me as a bit odd that a guy recently posted pics of his shiny new C8 Corvette and no one asked him for such a detailed analysis?
For the solar panels, the math is easy and they will work to about any measure you can come up with but that's another matter.

I have no beef with EVs - was just asking. You started this string with a pic showing, among other things, the 'cost' for you to drive whatever distance you drove. I have no problem with you having something cuz you want it - we all have that right. Thought maybe you had looked at the real cost/value of your EV and solar panels. Won't bother you again with such questions.

BTW - I saw the pic of the Vette, but didn't read any of it - I had no interest. Did he post something implying how much it cost him to drive it some certain distance? Maybe he did. Might have been interesting reading.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)