AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm manager
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John McClain
Posted 11/20/2022 12:03 (#9941478 - in reply to #9941355)
Subject: RE: Farm manager

America.
The Pretender - 11/20/2022 10:33

It must come as a shock that a manager is left to manage the business obviously there are different roles on different farms for different managers.

In other industries it would be perfectly normal for pain employees to have responsibility for buying and selling. Do you think that Mr United-Airlines, and his immediate family, do all the day to day management? I'll bet the company gets input from.the pilots too about the aircraft they fly.

Bill Gates is personally running all those thousands of acrees he bought either, and won't be in the workshop pulling a worn out 4450 to pieces either.

I know, I ain't got no skin in the game. A part from my job and house...

In all fairness we're talking two different situations that you are misunderstanding through no fault of your own.

When you are talking of a farm manager it's one person over seeing day to day operations and managing employees.

When I talk of a farm manager it's a person or company over seeing a land owners ground. Farm managers here are real bottom feeders that will take a fairly decent cut of profits or rental rates for doing a minimal job that generally anyone with common sense could do. They have absolutely no stake in the operation but always get their cut.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)