AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

covid up date
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pat H
Posted 11/19/2022 16:56 (#9940318 - in reply to #9939898)
Subject: RE: covid up date

Really? I get it thats advice from a bunch of unknowns on the internet may not have much value. However, we seemed to have left behind the fact that doctors can be wrong and it's important to seek medical advice from more than one doctor. The point is you suffer the consequences of the doctor's opinion (good or bad) and he/she just plays golf that afternoon. I'm pretty sure a lot of people may have come to an untimely end during covid because they didn't seek out more medical advice.

I get it that everyone was full blast in fear and the medical professionals were just as scared. Even though it's tough to do and counter to what the media and others say, it's more important than ever to get multiple opinions. Is hcq or ivermectin the total answer? Yes/no/maybe, but I am sure any doctor that shuns it is not your friend. Keep in mind doctors prescribe medicines with all kinds of side effects that are far worse than anything hcq or ivermectin would cause, yet their response is a hard no. This sort of stuff has been going on throughout the covid ordeal and it makes no sense. There should have been "covid nyquil" that had extra goodies like vitamin D to help with symptoms, but there was nothing. Doctors were saying don't take advil and later don't take tylenol. Seemed like the medical industries advice was to lay around until your blood O2 was 85 then go to the hospital and die.

With any disease you need to promote circulation (talk a walk), push fluids, take vitamins that help, eat right (Snickers is not a diet plan) and get rest. OTC meds that help with symptoms so you can sleep are a good idea also.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)