AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Color Blind
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 11/17/2022 21:49 (#9937445)
Subject: Color Blind

East of Broken Bow
I noticed the post in Machinery Talk on color blindness and how it relates to machinery purchases.
That made me think about my own color blindness, and whether or not other people here are color blind as well.

I have moderate color blindness, with strong color blindness between blues and greens. Yes, I can tell the difference between a Ford and JD tractor, at least most of the time. However, as the light dims, blues and greens tend to all blend together.
I wasn't even really aware I was color blind until I was dating my wife. We were going to visit some relative of hers, and she said to turn at the green road marker. There were several markers, and I asked which was the green one, and she couldn't believe they all looked the same to me. It was kind of twilight, and for the life of me, they all looked the same. Can't tell a blue from green road sign until I'm close enough to read the writing on it most of the time, and at night, sometimes not at all.

I took this test online and got 9 right and 16 wrong, and of the 9 I got right I think a couple were just lucky guesses.
When you click on the link, it will ask if you want to unzip a file, just hit the little X to get rid of that, and it will go to the test.

https://www.colorblindnesstest.org/
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)