AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid 19 and vitamin D supplements
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

hillfarmer
Posted 11/22/2022 05:00 (#9944153 - in reply to #9937601)
Subject: RE: Covid 19 and vitamin D supplements

Little papa - 11/18/2022 06:11

Wife and myself are taking same D&K as you are. I did however come down with Covid two months ago. Not bad though. On a Monday morn felt like sinus infection so went to doc in afternoon and they swapped my bottom nose and negative. Drew blood. And sent me home with antibiotic. Called me Tuesday afternoon on how I felt and said my wbc was little high and if I didn’t feel better by morning to go ER. Looked up my wbc on portal during the night and seen wbc was 19,000. Now I’m a bit nervous. So 7:30 Wednesday morn I drive myself to ER. Didn’t tell wife. There they drew more blood and did a brain tickle swap up nose. Positive. However wbc was back to normal range. Two days later I felt normal again except for staying away from people. Wife never did get covid. Bad part about it all was that I missed my 50th class reunion. Maybe could of gone but didn’t want to take a chance and give it to one of my old classmates. They did send me some nice pics.

until they start prescribing things that "cure" I won't spend gas money getting tested
to turn into a "statistic "

go home and stay inside is not a cure
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)