AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NAT Drs. numb arm/hand ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

chinband
Posted 10/15/2022 07:02 (#9887297 - in reply to #9886896)
Subject: RE: NAT Drs. numb arm/hand ?

Mendota illinois
I am in the same situation right now, thought it was the nerve in my neck. I’ve got a few cyst on my wrist my local doctor thought possibly they was pinching a nerve, sent me to a doctor. He x-rayed my wrist, said my wrist was the problem, had a MRI done on my wrist which after I had that done, that he said my wrist is OK nothing wrong with it. So I seen a neurologist, after I had a MRI of my neck done and they say the problem is carpal tunnel along with the nerve damage in my elbow. My entire right arm from my wrist, to my elbow, to my armpit, to my shoulder blade pretty much severe pain with any movement, burning on my hand and forearm, so I’m scheduled for carpal tunnel surgery and the repair of the nerve on my elbow. It doesn’t seem quite right the carpal tunnel is causing the pain all the way up to my shoulder blade but Dr‘s got a degree that says they’re right and I’m wrong, so I guess I have my surgery very soon.
I guess after 80 years things start to wear out, good luck with whatever the find.
Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)