AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns, question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 10/8/2022 08:29 (#9878061 - in reply to #9876764)
Subject: some of my favorite sources

Pittsburg, Kansas

On line doctors, researchers and individuals. Any serious doctor or nutritionists will foo foo the idea that good information can be had on line. I have several that I think highly off and use the resource often. I will list several of my sources, all will be Youtube presentations. Just do a Youtube search with their name and you will find their channel.

Dr Ken Berry
Ivor Cummins
Dr Paul Mason
Butter Bob Briggs
Dr Benjamin Bikman (researcher especially good for diabetics)
Dr Eric Westman
Dr Cywes
Dr David Unwin

Lots of good doctors and researchers under the "Low Carb Down Under" umbrella

Dr Stephen Phinney
Dr Tim Noakes
Dr Gary Fettke

Probably lots more I am forgetting. Many of these doctors have lived it personally. Thought they knew what they were doing and their patients just were not following their advice, then they themselves got sick. They knew they were following their own advice and still not getting results. So they set out on a mission of studying the research and came up with their own ideas. It worked for themselves so they incorporated it into their medical practice. Going on line they could reach so many more people than in their own private practice to get the word out. It is slowly getting out with a lot of backlash from things like the food industry, vegan community and traditional medicine and nutritionists.

Edited by John Burns 10/8/2022 13:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)