AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case 7150 combine software issues?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steve1616
Posted 9/24/2022 20:51 (#9859652 - in reply to #9858082)
Subject: RE: Case 7150 combine software issues?

North East Kansas
Its been a little while, but I'll try to remember all the issues we had. The first issue was probably just an assembly issue because we haven't had a problem since. The shaker system fell apart within just a few acres. I think our mechanic said it was missing a bolt. We had concave plugging issues in corn, and it was related to the 6 piece concave design. The large wire concave kept plugging in between each other since they now had gaps that the old 3 section pieces didn't have. We put our old 3 section large wires in and that fixed it, but those needed to stay with our old combine. We replaced those with round bars and that fixed the plugging also. We had to retard the vanes over the concave to help with the threshing though, but that was a great combo. We also had a horrible noise coming from our clean grain elevator. Our dealer had to grind some metal I think to fix the issue. We kept blowing fuses every time we tried to switch gears. I can't remember how our dealer fixed this problem. We also had issues with our propulsion handle. We had some brake problem also. We were very lucky that our dealer is very good. Ill update this post as I remember more issues. We broke the tailings auger the second year, but after that we haven't had any problems that I can think of.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)