AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns, you're going to find this interesting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/4/2022 20:29 (#9829481 - in reply to #9828444)
Subject: RE: John Burns, you're going to find this interesting

Pittsburg, Kansas
I watched that pretty closely to when it came out several months ago. Yes, her and her dad have completely improved their health from a very bad situation to healthy by eating only meat and specifically beef.

I suspect there are some people that have health problems by what they eat and simply do not know about it. Like the Petersons. They were lucky to discover it.

Not that everyone will have those problems or that diet will reverse or controll every problem. But if a person has health issues they can't seem to figure out, a meat only elimination diet for a month or two would be a cheap (compared to doctors, hospitals and tests) and easy way to see if some food was causing them problems.

In the carnivore community, it is amazing how many people have been helped health wise by just changing what they eat. Often times it is the doctor themselves that have unsolvable problems that diet eventually helps them. Then once they discover that, they incorporate it into their medical practice as a possibility for others.

Many of the doctors I follow on line started out with health issues conventional medicine did not solve. They cured themselves then set out to help others.

Edited by John Burns 9/4/2022 20:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)