AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What corn hybrids are performing this year?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Flatfootin
Posted 8/17/2022 19:58 (#9801774)
Subject: What corn hybrids are performing this year?

SE Iowa
What hybrids do you have that look good or look like a bust? Especially curious for others around the 110-116 day range for SE Iowa but always interested to see what is going on everywhere.

For me I put some 65-95 Dekalb in my line up for the first time and I see why people like it so much. Been super dry but honestly looks really good. Might be my best yielder this year

Brevant 12CO1 is also looking like a beast but is also on ground much wetter than my home place. Will likely yield the most of any farm but only my dad planted it.

Brevant 12G75 has been my top yielder but won’t be this year. Considering the weather it looks ok but is definitely the driest field with the most disease AND bug pressure.

Dyna Gro 55VC80 had huge expectations for based on plots and suggestions. It is standing right next to the 65-95 in the same field and it looks to be in way worse shape. Maybe this hybrid can’t take dry?? Supposed to have huge top end but absolutely will not. So far looks like a bust until the combine rolls. Anyone think it needs to stay in the line up?

What do your corn hybrid looks like?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)