AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

YM2000 sensors to CANBUS ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Pete_A
Posted 8/18/2022 00:17 (#9802151 - in reply to #9799275)
Subject: RE: YM2000 sensors to CANBUS ?

Tasmania
coryweber1988 - 8/16/2022 00:48

not ideal but could work in a pinch for a lot cheaper - dump the yield data into fieldview and let it convert the data. Then go to the fieldview plus website and export the yield maps in their .dat format. Fieldview dat files are compatible to Ops Center. Not sure the cost of fieldview where you are but I have done that here in Canada. Also be cheaper and quicker vs rewiring everything if you just want to experiment first. The best long term solution is switching hardware but this could help you save historical data too.

Ops can't handle either of those display formats. We use different software to do similar conversions as part of our business but customer facing and cheap pricing, Fieldview could probably be used as a file converter for you.

G'day Cory,

Not sure if Fieldview is supported in Australia at all. When I made a free account there was something about being in an unsupported country and when I try to pay for the Plus version the website fails and points me to a phone number that doesn't answer and an email address that doesn't respond. :/ Awesome start. I keep running in to companies who apparently specialize in the precision / technology space but are incapable of using technology to communicate. Having a similar problem trying to get a response out of AgBridge. /rant.

I'm open to any conversion tool to get .yld into something I can import to Ops.

Pete

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)