AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Brand Loyalty
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

David N
Posted 8/6/2022 18:28 (#9783690 - in reply to #9783511)
Subject: RE: Brand Loyalty

Eastern NC
E.Daehler - 8/6/2022 16:18

Ag Revolution are AGCO corporate stores. They killed all their dealers and had no one to take their place and are now doing everything they can to push equipment out. Same thing Deutz did and offer long warranties to try and entice people. AGCOs screwed their original base over and are trying to hype up this European crap till it starts having major problems. About the only thing thats lasted is Gleaner since it was the only thing keeping the harvesting market open for them, yet they've treated it like crap. I know it's been a long time ago but folks have forgotten how Allis-Chalmers and their dealers knew how to take good care of their customers. It wasn't a sales gimmick like what AGCO is pulling now, they actually cared. Gleaner is going to make a comeback if the idiots don't try to badge it Fendt, we just need dealers and a orange tractor to go with it.

Not an AGCO guy at all but back when I worked at Deere, all they could talk about was a fendt tractor and fendt combine. They loved comparing them to Deere tractors and I could tell corporate was a little worried about Fendt taking some of their marketshare. If its enough for them to be worried, maybe there is something to it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)