AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

agleader components for controlling fertilizer pump
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format
Posted 8/6/2022 08:03 (#9782884 - in reply to #9777395)
Subject: RE: agleader components for controlling fertilizer pump

Southern Minnesota
I would recommend going with the Ag Leader Liquid Product Control Module. This module can work in a variety of systems but I would recommend using a separate pump and control valve with section valve(s). I use one of these on my planter for spraying (could just as well be fertilizer) and another on my Hagie sprayer. It can control 12V pumps but would need another driver module to handle the current. I would recommend a hydraulic or PTO pump.

You seem to have most of what you would need as far as the switch box, Auxiliary Input Module, unlocks etc. You would need the the Liquid Module from Ag Leader and wiring to the control valve, flow meter, section valves etc. as well as a control valve. I would suggest a Raven butterfly control valve. Be certain to get the 1" or 1 1/2" model with limit switches as the bare bones 3/4" butterfly is not suitable.

I would mount a strainer, flow meter, control valve, section valves as well as the Liquid Module etc. on some type of plate so you could easily move this as a unit from one rig to another.

Edited by tedbear 8/6/2022 08:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)