AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If the oil price….
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

StxPecans
Posted 7/5/2022 13:36 (#9735077 - in reply to #9735063)
Subject: RE: If the oil price….

dj dill - 7/5/2022 13:27

StxPecans - 7/5/2022 11:15 Just realized this, investment firms like Blackrock and vanguard use the money people have in their 401k and such and buy shares if companies like ExxonMobil to buy votes in the company to push liberal agendas. Pretty sure that should be in the news. Just Blackrock and vanguard combined has 18 trillion dollars of investors money to play with annually. If I was invested with them I would be finding a non woke investment company. They are buying shares of energy companies and pushing the green deal with their votes.
    Bingo !

Further thinking about this. If your investment company bought shares of oil company with the sole purpose of killing said company, isn't that in turn killing your portfolio? Wouldn't that make the stock they bought have less value? Sounds like somthing the SEC should be actively investigating.

FYI its not just the oil industry, I know John deere has been targeted already. I have no clue how deep the rabbit hole is. But I would think its fair to assume your agri-chemical companies and seed companies and fertilizer companies are a target.

Now to throw gas on the fire, these new esg scores is also doing basicly the same thing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)