AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help with problem neighbors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sparkiefarmer
Posted 7/5/2022 06:00 (#9734474 - in reply to #9733918)
Subject: RE: Help with problem neighbors

Melancthon, Ontario
I fight stuff like this all the time, usually where someone is a renter of a house and Im the renter of the field on the same property. Folks seem to feel if you have more than they do they're entitled to steal some of your area, and when you arent there all the time they dont recognize the inconvenience of moving or working around some elses crap. The ammount of times I've had to be polite while someone give me the "we dint knw you were coming" line.
I would give them a warning that if stuff isnt out of there in a week you will have it moved. Your call if you call the police and have it impounded or take the loader tractor and start pushing.
Another option is to park some of your stuff on their side of the line and see how they respond to that. I had a guy who refused to stay out of the way. I left a machine in the end of his driveway overnight. He was at my door the next morning with the owner of the property. It's all good now, we stay out of each others way and we're still friendly with one another.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)