AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NOAA 5-7 day shows great rain for most of Iowa, Northern half of IL, Indiana and Ohio.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Bigalbert2332
Posted 7/4/2022 14:56 (#9733699 - in reply to #9733628)
Subject: RE: NOAA 5-7 day shows great rain for most of Iowa, Northern half of IL, Indiana and Ohio.

SoDak Farms - 7/4/2022 14:01

Why? The I states rarely don’t get rain mid and late season. It’s half the reason they have the yearly precipitation they do and more than half the reason they have the yields they do.

On a side note, imagine that, the I states lose their minds about some corn rolling just a few days ago and they get their rain they get 99.9% of the time and now we are talking record. This is why we give crap to them.

FFS.

Lol. Hope you feel better now. I am in Iowa and have had 1.3” of rain since June 1, I am concerned as I’m sure you would be. I have spots that have turned that funny color and have shrunk. I’m a realist, that 4.7” July rain probably isn’t coming this year. Had the best looking crop in history 3 weeks ago. It can change in a hurry. I hope you all have a fantastic crop as buying 8$ corn for feed is a profit killer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)