AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Espn baseball waiting for race
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John Burns
Posted 7/4/2022 10:09 (#9733239 - in reply to #9732839)
Subject: RE: Espn baseball waiting for race

Pittsburg, Kansas

Funny you should mention your hurt foot. A couple weeks ago I was getting on my motorcycle and it fell over. The stand on a KLX230 is not the greatest and the seat so high I have to put left foot on the foot peg to get on. This requires the bike be on level ground and me having some semblance of balance. Well I dumped the bike and me over in the parking lot. Wasn't hurt luckily. I went to pick the bike up and couldn't. Put my back to it and tried again and got it up a ways, handlebars turned and I let the end of the handle bar down on my middle two toes on my foot. Could not lift it off my foot, hurt like hell. Finally drug my foot out from underneath and bruised the heck our of my foot but luckily no broken toes.

Got a waitress to help and she brought out a couple of other women and we set the bike upright. Talk about an embarrassing moment. Sucks to get old but I have not found a better alternative. Have not done that since so I guess I learned better technique to get on the bike. Two toes stayed really bruised and sore for a week but are otherwise ok. Oh well.........just another day of retirement.

Edited by John Burns 7/4/2022 10:11
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)